Wednesday 3 August 2011

Vertigo and dizziness disappears after practicing Waitankung exercise

Jagathiswary d/o Sickan (Teacher)


I joined the Waitankung class at Bangi in September 2009 basically as a form of exercise to improve my health. I had some health problems including vertigo and related problems like frequent dizziness and body instability. I had to take sick leave. After practising this exercise for about eight months, I find that my general health has improved. Now, I seldom get vertigo attack, and even if I do get it, it is within the manageable level. I do not suffer much and I can still go to work.

Being a teacher by profession, I do lots of writing on the board which has caused strained neck and shoulders. I was experiencing tremendous pain and at one point I could not raise my right hand or even to turn my neck to the right. I used to go for massage and apply hot blanket on my neck but neither worked. However, after learning this art of health, all the pain which I had endured before has reduced. Now, I am able to move my neck without any strain.

Previously, I hardly perspire even after any form of exercise. However, now after practising Waitankung I perspire easily. I perspire even doing a simple house chore like sweeping and that makes me feel good and healthy. Perspiring is one way of eliminating toxin from our body.

This holistic health exercise is certainly very helpful in improving my health. I strongly recommend this wonderful exercise to my family members and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment